England Rated Most Valuable Squad At Euro 2020, Ahead Of France, Germany
If monetary value is what brings trophy to a football team, then Gareth Southgate should be hoping to bring home England’s first trophy since 1966 next summer.
Transfermarkt have valued every side that’ll play across Europe next summer and England’s team has a combined valuation of €1.40 billion.
It puts them ahead of World Cup holders France as well as defending Euro champions Portugal, who are second and fourth respectively.
Spain and Germany round off the top five while Scotland are down in 13th.
Check out the entire top 20 below.
1. England – Value: €1.40b
2. France – Value: €1.04b
3. Spain – Value: €842.50m
4. Portugal – Value: €762.50m
5. Germany – Value: €737.50m
6. Belgium – Value: €684.30m
7. Italy – Value: €656.50m
8. Netherlands – Value: €468.50m
9. Croatia – Value: €353.60m
10. Denmark – Value: €292.35m
11. Poland – Value: €280.85m
12. Austria – Value: €257.65m
13. Scotland – Value: €209.25m
14. Turkey – Value: €200.40m
15. Sweden – Value: €190.55m
16. Switzerland – Value: €175.35m
17. Russia – Value: €157.40m
18. Wales – Value: €145.58m
19.nCzech Republic – Value: €122.25m
20. Slovakia – Value: €114.70m
Share your thoughts on the story England Rated Most Valuable Squad At Euro 2020, Ahead Of France, Germany in with Nigerian Sketch in the comments section below.